We are excited to inform you that we will be opening our office to regular hours on Friday May 22. The College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia released new practice guidelines for restarting non-emergency dental services in the era of COVID-19. We have implemented many changes to office procedures and appointment procedures to keep everyone safe and healthy.
These changes include:
- Health screening questions when making the appointment. If you become sick in the days leading up to your appointment, please call us to reschedule
- Brushing and flossing at home before coming to the appointment as the brushing station is closed
- Wearing a mask to your appointment
- Waiting in the car until we contact you by phone informing you to enter
- Only the patient will enter the office. Young children can be accompanied by one adult
- You will be greeted at the reception area where you will be asked health screening questions again, your temperature will be checked, and hand sanitizer will be given
- Physical distancing will be maintained
- The reception area will have plexiglass barriers, no magazines and less chairs
- You will be asked to gargle with 1% hydrogen peroxide
- All team members will be wearing more personal protective equipment
We are working hard to reschedule patients in a timely manner. Thank you for your patience and stay safe.
If you have an orthodontic emergency involving pain Dr. Ma can be reached at 604-306-9075.