Our office continues to follow safety guidelines set forth by Worksafe B.C. and the College of Dental Surgeons of B.C. to keep our patients and our team safe in the era of COVID-19.
These guidelines include:
- Health screening questions when making the appointment. If you become sick in the days leading up to your appointment, please call us to reschedule
- Brushing and flossing at home before coming to the appointment as the brushing station is closed
- Wearing a mask to your appointment
- Waiting outside the office until your appointment time. Our health and safety screener will invite you in when we are ready to see you.
- Only the patient will enter the office. Young children can be accompanied by one adult
- At the reception area you will be asked health screening questions again, your temperature will be checked and hand sanitizer will be dispensed.
- Physical distancing will be maintained
- The reception area will have plexiglass barriers, no magazines and less chairs
- All team members will be wearing more personal protective equipment
Thank you for your patience and stay safe.
If you have an orthodontic emergency involving pain Dr. Ma can be reached at 604-306-9075.